With few years of selling handbags in Guangzhou Baiyun leather center, however, I seldom took time to explore shui dian street, within a few minutes’ walk opposite to Baiyun leather center. There you can find a vast array of cheap wholesale China handbags in small streets and bustling wholesale buildings.
Shui dian street, located in Zi Yuan Gang, is just opposite to Baiyun leather center, about 20 minutes’ walk from Guangzhou Railway Station.
Walk straight along zi yuan gang, then at the first corner, turn right, and you’ll see many small streets with arrays of handbag shops, that’s shui dian jie.
If you do not like the terrible environment in Shui dian street: crowded place, dirty floor with rubbish, vendors selling food with a bit strange smell… Then it is better to visit Shui Dian wholesale building on the opposite side of the street.
From the first glance, shui dian leather building is a bit better, at least much cleaner. Crowded market with a great number of leather shops selling different kinds of handbags, wallets, belts, etc, the price here is very cheap while compared with those bags sold in markets near baiyun leather center.
Difference of shui dian street and Baiyun leather center.
1. Price. The former is of very low price while the latter exorbitant.
2. Material. Most of the handbags in shui dian street are made of PU leather and canvas, while in Baiyun leather center, it is made from genuine leather.
3. MOQ. Smaller MOQ in shui dian street. Most are in stock.
4. Quality. Lower quality in shui dian street.
5. Factory. More factory shops in shui dian street, and the factories are usually in shi ling town, huadu.