When it comes to importing cheap clothing from China, Guangzhou is never known to disappoint as the ground zero for cheap fashion clothes shopping destination. Here we’ve gathered a list of 10 best shahe clothing markets to shop wholesale China fashion clothing for your retail business in 2017.
Shahe is more than a wholesale market for clothes in china, it’s a market area spanning several kilometers along Xianliezhong Lu, filled with Chinese clothing stores and tiny stalls, huge wholesale buildings extending all the way. Shahe wholesale clothing market area is best approached from Exit B of Shaheding subway station, line 6. Step out of Exit B, walk along Xianliezhong Lu, no sooner you will find yourself in the middle of a clothes-maze, displaying all kinds of modern fashion, from shorts, t-shirts, jeans, safari pants, outfits, costumes, evening dresses to bikinis, underwear, socks, accessories, etc.
- Shadong Youli Clothes Market 沙东有利服装市场
It’s well placed in the busiest location of Shahe clothes wholesale market area. The huge clothing wholesale market clustered in two towers(South tower and north tower) in multi floors house a wide array of wholesale clothing stores with a variety of shopping collections. The South building, also known as Nancheng, specializes in wholesale women’s fashion clothes in China while the North building(Beicheng) features an immense assortment of children’s clothes, men’s clothes and clothes for old women.
Shadong Youli clothes market is often jam packed with hundreds of tiny shops, exciting shoppers and carting trolleys up and down the narrow aisles, making it difficult to move forward even a tiny step.
The best part about Shadong youli clothes market is it’s air-conditioned while compared with other Guangzhou clothes wholesale markets nearby, making it a nice escape from the mid-day heat.
- Zhongkai Nanmen Children’s Clothes Market 中凯南门童装城
It offers a stark glimpse into what shopping was like before modernized, air-conditioned malls. Expect to find a large concentration of kids’ wear.
- Jinpeng Clothing Market 金鹏服装城
- Changyun Center Clothing Plaza 长运中心服装城
- The Fourth Clothes Market in Shahe 沙河第四服装市场
- Tianbao Children’s Clothes Market 天宝童装城
- Guangdong Yimin Clothes Market 广东益民服装城
- Guangzhou Guowei Clothes Market 广州国伟服装城
- Xintiandi Clothes Market 新天地服装城
- Guangzhou Jinma Clothing Center 广州金马服装交易城
Tips for buying wholesale clothing from Shahe
- Keep your wits! It’s definitely bustling and crowded enough that you need to take care of your belongings.
- Bring cash. Rule of thumb for shopping in China wholesale markets: cash.
- Lots of wholesale clothing suppliers offer wholesale rate as long as you reach their MOQ, some can be 3 pieces, 5 or a pack(usually 12 pieces).
- Asian sizes are usually much smaller. Double confirm the size specifications if you are targeting at markets not in Asia. View more: Buying Clothes in Guangzhou — How to Solve Size and Logo Problems
- When you see brand name items, they are 100% fake China clothes.
- Logos/tags/washing tags. Some wholesale clothing manufacturers in China can put on your logos and tags but usually they would require an MOQ slightly bigger than that of buying stocks.